Warranty applies to all Cyclone products.
- North America Range Hoods Inc (hereunder called " The Company") provides a warranty that its products are free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of two(2) years from the date of original purchase. During that time period. The Company will, at no charge, replace at The Company's option, any parts or complete unit found to be defective. Further, the warranty for the motor extends for an additional eight(8) years, with labour costs extra.
- The Company's obligations under this warranty are limited to repair or replacement, at The Company's option, of products or parts found to be defective, provided that such products were properly installed and used in accordance with instructions. The Company reserves the right to make such inspections as may be necessary in order to determine the cause of the defect. The Company will not charge for labour or parts in connection with warranty repairs or replacement. The Company is not responsible for the cost of removal, retum and/ or reinstallation of products.
- This warranty is not transferable and does not include light bulbs, ducts, roof caps and/or other accessories for ducting. The warranty does not include normal maintenance and service. The warranty does not apply to damages caused by misuse, incorrect installation, mistreatment, negligence, improper shipping, attempts to alter or modify the function of part or the complete assembly, acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the control of The Company. The Warranty does not cover the costs of removal, installation and/or transportation of defective products.
This warranty does not apply to following items:
- Damage or loss sustained in natural calamity such as fire, earthquake, flood, thunder, electrical storm, etc.
- Damage or loss resulting from any unreasonable use, misuse, abuse, negligence, or improper maintenance of the product.
- Damage or loss resulting from removal, improper repair, or modification of the product.
- Damage or loss resulting from sediments or foreign matter contained in a water system.
- Damage or loss resulting from improper installation or from installation of a unit in a harsh and/or hazardous environment.
- The warranty on your Cyclone range hood begins on the date of original purchase. In order to register your purchase, please fill out both the customer and manufacturer copies of the Limited Warranty Registration card below. Retain the customer copy, with the dated bill of sale or other evidence of the original proof of purchase, and return the manufacturer copy within 90 days of purchase.
THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY IS THE ONLY WARRANTY MADE BY THE COMPANY. REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AVAILABLE TO THE PURCHASER. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT OR FOR OTHER INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXPENSES INCURRED BY THE PURCHASER, OR FOR LABOUR OR OTHER COSTS DUE TO INSTALLATION OR REMOVAL, OR COSTS OF REPAIRS BY OTHERS, OR FOR ANY OTHER EXPENSES NOT SPECIFICALLY STATED ABOVE. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR USE, ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY.
- WARNING! The Company will not be responsible for any defects caused by improper size of duct. All range hoods above 450 CFM must use a six (6) inch duct for this warranty to be recognized
North America Range Hoods Inc. 1361 Huntingwood Drive, Unit 16, Scarborough, Ontario, Canada, M1S 3J1
Tel: (416) 293-0933 Toll Free: 1-888-293-5662 Fax: (416) 293-4793
CONGRATULATIONS on your purchase of a high performance Cyclone product. To better serve your needs and those consumers like yourself, we would appreciate you taking a few minutes to fill out this short questionnaire along with the product registration information requested. Please complete and return this card to us within 90 days of purchase, along with a copy of your sales receipt.